Admission Officer / Administrator International locations SALTO
|Sluitingsdatum||30 10 2020|
For our international locations RISE and I-St@rt we are looking for a
customer-oriented and enthusiastic
Admission officer / Administrator
0.6 FTE ( facing 1.0 FTE)
Our dream: to prepare children for a dynamic future!
SALTO offers accessible, professional, qualitative and innovative education. We teach and inspire children to use their talents with confidence, hard work, a critical attitude and guts to develop themselves optimally. The same applies to our employees. Together we take the extra step needed to learn for life.
Are hospitality, accuracy and independence terms that suit you? Are you fluent in the English language, both spoken and written, and do you enjoy being the spider in the web at our international locations RISE and I-St@rt? In short; are you a host(ess) with a solid administrative background who feels at ease in an international environment? Then please read on!
Our international locations RISE and I-St@rt
Be yourself, be international, be Dutch, these are the pillars of the SALTO International School. With our new bilingual educational concept we have found an inspiring balance between traditional international education and Dutch education. SALTO International School is rapidly developing and shows a strong growth in student numbers.
What are we looking for?
Do you get exited from:
• fulfilling a role as host(ess) / host within our international locations;
• Administering and managing new school applicants;
• manage the waiting list and taking care of communication with our parents;
• Perform administrative tasks in various systems;
• Apply laws and regulations regarding IGBO registration and other relevant legislation;
• Plan and organize guided tours and receiving visitors;
• Answer all kinds of questions by mail and telephone;
• Maintains the social media channels and other PR/communication activities.
What do we ask of you?
– Completed training at MBO dutch level or Senior /Secundary Vocational Education- international level;
– Experience with Office 365 and in depth knowledge of administrative regulations and procedures;
– You know your way around Eindhoven and the Netherlands for internationals with regard to legislation and regulations.
– Excellent English skills in word and writing is a must.
– Preferably you have knowledge of the Dutch language or willingness to follow a course;
– Experience in dealing with third parties in a customer-friendly manner (by telephone);
– A warm personality and openness to different cultures and backgrounds;
– Highly skilled in drawing up text material, creating overviews, tables, diagrams, charts, etc..;
– A flexible attitude which enables you to work from two different locations;
– A high degree of accuracy, pro-activeness and customer focus.
What do we offer?
SALTO is a learning organization that wants to inspire people to personal development through intensive cooperation with others. Initially a working time factor is 0.6 FTE, which is equal to 24 hours a week. The working hours are between 8.00 – 16.30 hours, working days are determined in consultation. Salary based on knowledge and experience, maximum job scale OOP 6, cao po.
You can respond by submitting a motivational letter and CV no later than Friday October 30, 2020 via the application button below. A speed date round takes place on Wednesday November 4, 2020 and the job interview is scheduled on Wednesday November 11, 2020. Please keep these dates free in your agenda.
Want to know more about this vacancy?
More information can be obtained at HRsupport@salto-eindhoven.nl
The vacancy is open internally within the organization SALTO, as well as externally. In case of proven suitability, an internal candidate has priority over an external candidate.